Water treatment facilities

Services 1
Services 1

Water treatment facilities

Nowadays, due to the high demand for water treatment plants and drinking water pumping stations, we continuously weld and install stainless pipelines to the highest quality. Every time, uncompromisingly.

At the same time, we keep the project cost down, as up to 90% of parts are assembled in the workshop, leaving only 10% of installation/welding on site.

Above a unique approach combined with extensive experience in this field makes us the most reliable and valuable partner that every Client deserves.

We own a series of in-house WPQR and WPS. We can also design, and attest required materials, in case our ready-made don’t fit on Client site.

Services 2
Services 2

Our welding operators are certified experts in the following areas:

 

  • Autogenous (311) quality level B, steel
  • Electrode (111) quality level B, steel and stainless steel from 2mm thickness
  • Tig (141) quality level B, steel and stainless steel from 0,7 mm thickness
  • Mig - Mag (131-135), steel and stainless steel from 2mm thickness
Services 3
Services 3

We take on contracts (Under liability insurance, if required):

  • A turnkey contract
  • Fixed-price contract for the site or its part
  • Framework agreement with fixed prices per operation
  • Hourly-paid project
Services 4
Services 4

On Client site:

  • Weld and assemble all pipelines
  • Construct and reconstruct pipeline and its components
  • Install heat exchangers in residential buildings and industrial sites
  • Construct pumping stations
  • Replace stop valves
  • Hot-tap
  • Install and weld every other pipeline component
Services 5
Services 5

In our own workshop we:

  • We manufacture tubular heat exchangers.
  • Assemble and weld any pipeline parts according to Client drawings. If needed, we will also visit your facility to consult, plan and document all the necessary works
  • We perform third-party quality control of our products
  • We assemble, weld and paint various steel structures
  • We work with all-scale milling and turning CNC machines

We are also ready to buy used mechanisms for automation of the motor-driven or hydraulic gate/globe valves from different manufacturers.

section-c98d27b

Our offices

We mostly operate in Sweden, Norway and Denmark but we would love to get involved in a project anywhere in the world.

We also had some very exiting projects in Switzerland, Austria and Malta. There are no limits for us!

19

Years

Of Experience

4

Offices

In Europe

12

Team

Members

UÜ Stinsenman
Org. nr : 110 890 90
VAT nr : EE101017620
Address :
UÜ Stinsenman
Tskalovi 9-5,
Sillamae 40 232 Estonia
e-mail : info@pipeweld.ee


Stinsenman Norge AS
Reg. nr : 921 787 871
VAT nr : NO 921 787 871
Address :
Stinsenman Norge AS
Postbox 675 Løren Lørenveien 44, 0585 Oslo, Norway


Baltic weld OU.
Org.nr : 12397113
VAT nr : EE101614450.
Address :
Roheline tn 3-16 Sillamäe Ida-Virumaa 40232

  • +372 555 11 401

  • info@pipeweld.ee

  • Postbox 375, Loren Lorenveien 44
    0585 Oslo, Norway

  • Mo-Fri: 8am - 6pm
    Sat: 10am - 4pm
    Sun: off